Monday, November 5, 2007

Raphaël

I first met Raphaël in 2005, when he had just met the church here in Marseille. Since then, the Lord has really changed his life. I was present at his baptism this summer at bible camp, and we were all filled with joy to finally see him give his life to Christ.

He is doing the CEM program with me this year, and we have been spending a lot of time together. Almost all of our time, since we live in the same appartment. But we get along well. I've learned not to mock the French while he's around (or any other French person, by that matter), and he has discovered I don't like being told I'm wrong (strangely enough, those two things often happen simultaniously...).

We haven't yet not determined who isn't the worst cook between us. But we're working on it.

No comments: