Friday, November 16, 2007

Ach nein!

In less than twelve hours, I'll be on my way to Rothenburg, Germany for the Euro-American family retreat. It'll my first time there, so I'm really looking forward to it!

It's going to be an interesting linguistic experience, being in a German-speaking country with French people trying to speak English. So, to get in the mood, I ran this text through the Google translator in French and German and than back to English.

Enjoy:


In less than twelve hours I will be on my way to Rothenburg, Germany Europe for the American family retired. Ll my first time, so I am very concerned that!

It will be an interesting experience linguistics, which is in a German-speaking country with German people who try to speak English. Then, for you in the mood, I met this text in the Google translator in English and French as well as English in return.

No comments: