Friday, November 2, 2007

All saints teen retreat













I was rudely awoken by my alarm clock at 5 am last friday morning. So I got up, set it to 5:15, and went back to bed.

An hour later I was in the car on my way to the Bonnefoi retreat center in Ardèche, France, to help prepare for the All-Saints teen retreat.


About 40 teenagers, ages 13 to 18, were there from Lausanne, Geneva, Lille, Marseilles, Lyons and Paris to spend time together having fun and learning more about God.




They had Bible classes, discussion and prayer groups, sang together, played sports under a clear ble sky, ate lots of pizzas and burritos, played crazy games in the evenings and even slept a few hours!

They can't wait for next year.

1 comment:

Mayor of Blakersfield said...

Looks fun Justin, except the waking at 5AM part. Hope you are doing well. Thanks for the updates.